Re: Remailers, PGP, and a Project Suggestion

At 1:50 PM -0500 9/27/98, Anonymous wrote:
>What UNIX really needs is some kind of mailer which integrates an updated
>premail, PGP 2.x support, and PGP 5.x support. Unfortunately, much to the
>delight of the government, the people who would code such a thing are
>probably in the U.S. like I am.

	So, what you are saying is that you want crypto to protect yourself
from government intrusion, but are unwilling to actually WRITE the code for
fear that the government will lock you up.

	Hmmm...
--
[email protected] work related issues. I don't speak for Playboy.
[email protected] everthing else.      They wouldn't like that.