Re: advertisement (fwd)

Forwarded message:

> Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 17:53:09 -0700 (PWT)
> From: Max Inux <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: advertisement

> <SnIpPaGe>
> >1-800-781-7046 ext.6053

> I am impressed, this thing follows the laws of California, mighty
> impressive.  Both a 1-800 number to call, an email address of a real

I called and requested they take all ssz.com addresses from all their lists.
I also passed the number along to quite a few anti-spammers. You really
should avail yourself of the opportunity to leave the gentleman a nice
considerate message.

As to having auto-mated removal, I didn't ask to be added so somebody want
to explain to me why I should do anything to stop receiving this traffic?
Seems to me the only ethical mechanism it auto-remove on first transmission
without a subscription request.

Computers are *supposed* to make our lives *easier*. Some folks seem to have
forgotten this.

                            The seeker is a finder.

                                     Ancient Persian Proverb

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [email protected]