TAKE THE PRESIDENTIAL SEX TOUR/WOMAN WHO TURNED MONICA GREEN

Today we have THREE RealVideo movies  showing Clinton
closely embracing Lewinsky on occasions spanning many
months.  See for yourself if the signs were there for
all to see...

IN TODAY'S ISSUE:

 30 NEW EXTRA HOT JPEGS!
  5 NEW SIZZLING STORIES
   TOPLESS DANCER WITH DANGEROUS BOOBS RE-ARRESTED
      FOR BEING TOO REVEALING
     PRESIDENTIAL SEX TOUR + VIDEOS
      THE INFAMOUS DRUDGE REPORT MAY BE IN TROUBLE
       THE BEST OF EUREKA!
        THE WOMAN WHO TURNED MONICA GREEN
         VIRGIN NO LONG-AIR
          MIND IF I GLUE MY FACE TO YOUR FOOT
           TOO MUCH HOMEWORK IS BAD FOR YOU
            RACE CAR MAMA USED TO BE A MAN
             MUCH MORE!

       ---->   http://stuffed.net/98/9/19/   <----

Welcome to  today's  issue of Stuffed. To read it you should
click on the URL above.  If it is not made clickable by your
email program  you will need to  use your mouse to highlight
the URL,  copy it and then paste it into your browser  (then
press Return).

This  email  is  never  sent  unsolicited.  Stuffed  is  the
supplement for the Eureka newsletter you subscribed to. Full
instructions on unsubscribing  are in every issue of Eureka!

       ---->   http://stuffed.net/98/9/19/   <----