[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Why is the world not perfect?
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Why is the world not perfect?
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 10:50:21 +0200
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
> Why, if the ignition-controllers of cars are
> CPUs, aren't cars theftproof without a
The bastards (a term which collectively includes insurance companies,
police, car manufacturers and a host of others) make vast amounts of
money on the basis that your car is stolen regularly.
Scheduled Disasters are good for business. Whoever it was who had the
idea for a Y2K bug is currently minting it.