RE: GPL & commercial software, the critical distinction (fwd)

At 2:54 PM -0500 10/1/98, Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]

	You can beg if you want, but I can keep my Mac up for 3 or 4 days
at a time, you SHOULD be able to get at least 2 weeks out of NT, assuming
your hardware isn't flakey.
--
[email protected] work related issues. I don't speak for Playboy.
[email protected] everthing else.      They wouldn't like that.