Re: 2 books of potential interest...

At 12:25 PM 10/3/98 -0500, Jim Choate wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I was in Bookstop a while ago and noticed two books that could be of
>potential interest.

Let me recommend: "Eat the Rich" by PJ O'rourke.  Humorous introduction
to meaning of money, generation of wealth, laissez-fair, and his
experiences in
Cuba, Sweden, Albania, Tanzania learning about these.

An easy read, possibly of interest for neophytes interested in why
we have no ecash (or quantized bananas).  (Neither are answered).