RE: I thought of an initialy regulated industry!... (fwd)

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, me wrote:

> The above concept is embraced by a vast number of the planets population
> and illustrates the ability of rationality to control perception.

The shorthand presently in vogue is "compartmentalization."
We used to call it cognitive disonance.  Seems to this observer
that both sides of this thread are deep into it.  I stay on this
list because, just maybe, one of these days, one of you guys
is gonna crack the code of anarchy v. contract enforcement.  Until
then, it's cogdis.
MacN