RE: Request for Assistance

Jeff,

Good luck in your pursuit.  I think, in the future, you might want to offer
us the customary 800 number to call you on to rat on our acquaintances.

Two things worry me about your approach:

1) how do you know what emails I get and why in the world do you think it's
any of your business?

2) is this suspicion by acquaintance?

I'm sure you already know this, but I just recently joined the list so I
know nothing about anything threatening on this list.  The biggest threat I
see is from people publicizing that the government is sniffing out email
addresses and categorizing them based on what they _receive._

Dangerous pursuit, dangerous precedent.

Watch what side you're on.

(although I have to admit, you have a lot of guts to come in here and ask
'free-thinking individuals" to help you gang up on a guy.)