Cyphernomicon Intranet Mirror (was: RE: propose: `cypherpunks license' (Re: Wanted: Twofish source code))

Adam Back writes:
>Try reading the cyphernomicon (*), if you haven't.

Which we've mirrored on our Intranet (been meaning to mention this...).  It
would be terrible if it were to disappear due to linkrot, so we have a local
copy.  Not accessible to the outside, though...

Just another datapoint.
Mark Leighton Fisher          Thomson Consumer Electronics
[email protected]          Indianapolis, IN
"Their walls are built of cannon balls, their motto is
'Don't Tread on Me'"