Re: IP: [FP] Boiling the frog: Much will depend on 'electronicmoney'

> Below, please find the canonical anti-book-entry settlement privacy rant,
>written by one of my favorite ranters in general, Vin Suprynowicz.

...which, of course, we've seen already.

Sheesh.

Sorry about that, folks. Call it mail-buffer overload, or something. :-).

Sometimes it's not the the cross-fire, it's the ricochets which get you.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga
Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: [email protected]>
Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA