[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IP: ISPI Clips 5.35: F.B.I. Set to Begin Using National DNA Database
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: IP: ISPI Clips 5.35: F.B.I. Set to Begin Using National DNA Database
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 03:29:05 +0200
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- References: <[email protected]>
- Sender: [email protected]
NICHOLAS WADE writes
> Access to the DNA data base is permitted only for law enforcement
> purposes, with a $100,000 fine for unauthorized disclosures...
Is this supposed to be good news, or bad?
As usual, those with the greatest ability to misuse the data --
and the greatest desire to do so -- control the database.