[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IP: ISP not liable for customer's messages
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: IP: ISP not liable for customer's messages
- From: Secret Squirrel <[email protected]>
- Date: 16 Oct 1998 19:43:34 -0000
- Comments: Please report problems with this automated remailing service to<[email protected]>. The message sender's identity isunknown, unlogged, and not replyable.
- Sender: [email protected]
Vladimir Z. Nuri wrote:
> INTERNET PROVIDER NOT LIABLE FOR MESSAGES OF ITS CUSTOMERS
> defeated lawsuit, which is being appealed to the Supreme Court, tried
> to characterize America Online as "a home shopping network for
> pedophiles and child pornographers." (AP/Washington Post 15 Oct 98)
Hey, what about us clueless spamming sticker collectors???
-- an AOL32 Luser