Re: My citizenship renunciation made difficult

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Adam Shostack wrote:

> Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:19:47 -0400
> From: Adam Shostack <[email protected]>
> To: Vincent Cate <[email protected]>, [email protected]
> Subject: Re: My citizenship renunciation made difficult
>
> 	I believe that the UN Universal Declaration of Human rights
> includes the right to emmigrate without undue hardship.  I would
> suggest contacting Amnesty International to complain about this
> harrassment by the US government.
>
> 	Article 13, section 2, article 15, section 2.
>
> http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html

My experience is that the US refers to the UN treaty when it
wants to expand its powers over us.  When it comes to
protecting our rights, they probably blithefully ignore it.

Try applying many of those human rights protections to
the ChiComs and see what happens.

jim