SSZ - IRS update

Hi,

Thought I'd drop a line about what's been going on around here for the last
few days....

The IRS and I have agreed upon an affadavit. I've now sent it off to them
and they will let me know if I still need to go to Seattle in Nov. for the
Grand Jury.

That's about it.

       To know what is right and not to do it is the worst cowardice.

                                                     Confucius

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [email protected]