[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Word choice
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 18:07:43 +0200
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
>Bee in the bonnet: A few days before CJ's arrest warrant was issued
>the DoJ put out a study on the "Shared Traits of Potential Assassins:"
* To achieve notoriety or fame.
* To bring attention to a personal or public problem.
* To avenge a perceived wrong; to retaliate for a perceived injury.
* To end personal pain; to be removed from society; to be killed.
* To save the country or the world; to fix a world problem.
* To develop a special relationship with the target.
* To make money.
* To bring about political change.
How does this differ from the motives of your ordinary politician?
Post-revolution, will there be caliber limitations when hunting them?