Re: MIB Subponeas

At 01:15 PM 10/26/98 -0500, Duncan Frissell wrote:
>9.  "I do not posses any government-issued photo ID and thus cannot travel
>to the location stated in the subpoena.

ROTFLMAO...

This last one is too funny to not use.  I don't have a subpoena, but I can
just see myself writing back explaining this and requesting assistance with
a plane flight to solve this problem.

  -- Robert Costner                  Phone: (770) 512-8746
     Electronic Frontiers Georgia    mailto:[email protected]
     http://www.efga.org/            run PGP 5.0 for my public key