Re: so, what did Toto *do*,......

At 07:55 AM 10/25/98 -0400, Joseph 'Anonymous' Howe wrote:
>Reeza! wrote:
>>
>> >all seen posted here. Personally, I found them a lot milder than Reeza!'s
>> >projection of his suicide fantasies, for instance.
>>
>> Huh? Well Goodness Fuck, Does this mean I am notorious as well?
>
>In a post primarily about your feelings about Klinton, you outlined
>a detailed suicide fantasy ("meet your maker") and suggested other people
>might like to eat a bullet too. That's closer to presidential assasination
>than Toto ever got.

If you will review that again, you will find that the barb was directed
towards persons other than the President. I may not like THAT man, but I
still must respect the Office and position he holds. I was not calling for
a sanction of the president. I was suggesting in very blunt terms that
various of his supporters would do the world a favor by getting off (of
it). Especially the ones who rationalize and dismiss his various (and
multiple) piccadilloes because he supports their pet social project.

Reeza!