[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IP: Uncle Sam Wants Spooks.
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: IP: Uncle Sam Wants Spooks.
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:21:10 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
At 02:04 PM 10/26/98 -0500, Robert Hettinga wrote:
> "We teach a concept called open source and
> public domain intelligence -- that is, taking what
> is in the public domain and creating new
> knowledge by analysis and interpretation," he
So does John Young, EFF, FAS, etc.
> Applying for a job with the CIA is easy: Send a
> resume. The CIA scans the resumes it gets
Applying for a job with the NSA is easier. Just
fax your resume. Doesn't matter where.