[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: cohen predicts army patrols US streets
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: cohen predicts army patrols US streets
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- From: [email protected]
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 06:14:29 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
>"Terrorism is escalating to the point that Americans soon
>may have to choose between civil liberties and more
>intrusive means of protection," says Defense Secretary
>William S. Cohen
This is the classic intro into a dictatorhip and militarisation
of a society. I wonder if someone can dig up Hitler's speeches
on the subject.
>"It could happen here," Cohen said he conclued after 8
>months of studying threats under the Pentagon microscope.
Sure. I bet this has nothing to do with the surge of false
"bomb threats" in Austin and SIlicon Valley high-tech companies
or flooding mass media with descriptions of dangers from domestic
Public must be aware of the "presence" of undesirables first.
Who is it going to be this time, after cpunks are dealt with ?