[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IP: FCC Proposes Location Tracking for Wireless Phones
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: IP: FCC Proposes Location Tracking for Wireless Phones
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:00:15 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
At 01:03 AM 10/30/98 -0800, Vladimir Z. Nuri wrote:
>(2) PUBLIC COMMENT SOUGHT - A CHANCE TO TELL THE FCC THAT CELL PHONE
>TRACKING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!
>CDT has established a special "Action" page to make it easy for citizens to
>contact the FCC and file comments opposing the location tracking proposal:
Be sure to mention ECHELON to get it into the US public eye.