Quark-to-HTML ---- Extensis BeyondPress

BeyondPress 4.0
The Award-winning Quark-to-HTML XTension from Extensis
http://www.extensis.com/BeyondPress/buyonline

- Convert QuarkXPress to HTML or DHTML with one click
- New! Includes Extensis PhotoAnimator for creating animated GIFs
- Compatible with QuarkXPress 3.31, 4.0 (Mac), & 4.0 (Win)
- NOW Available for WINDOWS!

Extensis BeyondPress 4.0�our award-winning XTension that takes your QuarkXPress documents to the web�is now available for Windows, with advanced DHTML features!

Extensis BeyondPress allows you to repurpose your existing QuarkXPress documents for the Web.  BeyondPress preserves the layout of your documents using HTML tables or DHTML for cutting-edge design.

Quickly create animated GIFs with Extensis PhotoAnimator, a new addition to the BeyondPress line-up.  Once created, simply drag the animation into your layout and see it displayed LIVE inside QuarkXPress.

Finally, add hyperlinks, image maps, and more�right in QuarkXPress. Save hours by repurposing your documents for the Web with Extensis BeyondPress.

Extensis BeyondPress�It�s the best way to take Quark to the Web.

Special Offer:
Purchase BeyondPress for only $299.95!
To download a FREE demo, get information, or to buy on-line, visit http://www.extensis.com/BeyondPress/buyonline

Or call Extensis at 1(800) 796-9798 Ext. 404 or (503) 274-2020 Ext. 404.

BeyondPress is 100% compatible with Quark XPress 3.31 & 4.0.

PS. We have made every effort to ensure this message is being sent only to people who have expressed interest in Extensis products.  If we have sent this to you in error, please accept our apologies and reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line for automatic exclusion from future communications.  If you know someone who would like to be on our mailing list have them send an email to [email protected] with "ADD" in the subject line and their email address in the body.

P.P.S. This message is intended for North American customers.  If you are located outside of North America and have received this message, please visit  www.extensis.com/purchase/ to find the nearest local distributor in your country.