ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS! WATCH SALES SOAR!

Accept Credit Cards - Any Business - Guaranteed Approval  - NO
Application Fee!

WATCH YOUR SALES SOAR!!

                           1-800-675-6573   8:30am - 6:00pm
Central, live agents
                                (1-800-466-9222 ext. 8151  24hr
information)

-- Low rates, great prices, FREE Check by Phone/Fax set-up with
account

-- Be processing in 5 business days. ABSOLUTELY NO HASSLES!

-- Use PC or Mac Software, or an easy to use terminal

-- SELLING ON THE WEB? Process �Real-Time� fully secured
transactions
    for all major credit cards. Accept checks on-line as well.

-- Use your business or personal checking account, NO site
inspection.

-- MLM, Home-based, Internet, Adult, Mail-Order and Retail, our
specialties.

-- We�ll Pay You $100 for each merchant account referral you
provide us.  Know
    others who need this service? Got a downline or newsletter?
Selling a Biz-op?

                               �If You Don�t Call Us We Both Lose
Money�

                     1-800-675-6573  8:30am - 6:00pm Central,
live agents
                            (1-800-466-9222 ext.8151 24hr
information)

NOTE:
For those on the internet who do not want to recieve exciting
messages such as this.....

*We strive to comply with all state and federal laws and to send
ads only to interested parties.

*This ad is not intended for nor do we knowingly send to
Washington State residents.

* OR CLICK_HERE_TO_GOTO_REMOVE-LIST.COM
(http://remove-list.com)
Remove-List is a free public service offering to help the general
public
get removed from commercial mailings lists and has not sent this
message.
If you want their help please add your name to their list and we
you will
not receive a commercial email from us or any other member bulk
emailer.

* Responding to the "return address" will NOT have your name
removed.