Accept Credit Cards Online!!!

INCREASE SALES UP TO 100%
ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE INTERNET *** NO SETUP FEES

Good Credit / Bad Credit/ No Credit **** NO PROBLEM****!!!
It Just Doesn't Matter - Everyone Gets Approved
ONLY $49.95 TO GET STARTED!!!
No Upfront Fees For Application-Processing
While Others Charge You From $195 TO $250 To Get Set Up
WE CHARGE ZERO FOR SETUP FEES!!
Limited Offer So Take Advantage Of It!!
We Specialize In Servicing The Following:
*Multilevel Marketing
*Mail Order/Phone Sales
*At Home Business
*INTERNET BASED BUSINESS
*New Business*Small Business
Whatever!!! We Do It All!!! Everyone Is Welcome!

Call us toll free today 1-800-600-0343 ext. 2310

What Can We Do For Your Company????

It's finally here!!!
A fast and reliable way to process credit cards through your web site.
The Internet's reach is global - it knows no time zones or physical
boundaries. With our user friendly, easy to use program, you will convert
your web site from an electronic brochure to a virtual storefront without
the addition of a sales clerk!!!!!

SECURE REAL-TIME ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS make it as easy as possible for your
customers to purchase your products or services.
We use SSL SECURITY (best on the NET today).

Now tell me if this doesn't sound intriguing, lets say a customer visits
your web site and decides they want to buy your product(s) or service(s).
They would simply enter their credit card information and receive an
approval WITHIN 5 SECONDS.  That's all there is to it!!!

>From that point on, the sale is complete and the money will be directly
deposited into your business checking account within 24 to 48 hours.
So you will have LIQUID ASSETS AVAILABLE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Your customer will be e-mailed a receipt and you will be e-mailed an
invoice slip, all instantaneously.  Now, since this program is automated
for 24 hours a day 7 days a week, you will be receiving orders and making
money in your sleep!!!!!
IT'S JUST THAT EASY!!!!

WHAT MAKES US SO SPECIAL?????

* We process over $4 Billion in credit card transactions every year.
* We have over 100,000 merchants online and growing.
* We offer secured on-line real time transactions.
* We offer 24 hour customer service 7 days a week in 17 different languages.
* We offer complete training and installation through our technical support group.
* We offer a life time warranty and unlimited upgrades.
* We help make money for your company and your customers.

Just place a toll free phone call to 1-800-600-0343 ext.2310 .

Once you call, an account executive will contact you within 24 hours to discuss
your options, answer your questions, and start you on your way to financial success.

DON'T DELAY!!!! ACT TODAY!!!
To be Removed send and email to [email protected]