[humor] Testing software

A friend of mine sent me the following:

We are in the process of testing the new piece of software we designed:

> AGGRESSION TESTING: If this doesn't work, I'm gonna kill somebody.
>
> COMPRESSION TESTING:  []
>
> CONFESSION TESTING: Okay, Okay, I did program that bug.
>
> CONGRESSIONAL TESTING:  Are you now, or have you ever been a bug?
>
> DEPRESSION TESTING: If this doesn't work, I'm gonna kill myself.
>
> EGRESSION TESTING: Uh-oh, a bug... I'm outta here.
>
> DIGRESSION TESTING: Well, it works, but can I tell you about my truck...
>
> EXPRESSION TESTING: #@%^&*!!!, a bug.
>
> OBSESSION TESTING: I'll find this bug if it's the last thing I do.
>
> OPPRESSION TESTING:  Test this now!
>
> POISSON TESTING:  Alors!  Regardez le poisson!
>
> REPRESSION TESTING: It's not a bug, it's a feature.
>
> SECESSION TESTING: The bug is dead!  Long live the bug!
>
> SUGGESTION TESTING: Well, it works but wouldn't it be better if...

Added by JFA:

DELUSION TESTING: Naahhhh, don't loose any time doing any testing, it'll
work...

Jean-Francois Avon, B.Sc. Physics, Montreal, Canada
  DePompadour, Soci�t� d'Importation Lt�e
     Limoges fine porcelain and french crystal
  JFA Technologies, R&D physicists & engineers
     Instrumentation & control, LabView programming
PGP keys: http://bs.mit.edu:8001/pks-toplev.html
PGP ID:C58ADD0D:529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891
PGP ID:5B51964D:152ACCBCD4A481B0 254011193237822C