RE: Sex, Terrorism and the NET

Tim May wrote:

~> -----Original Message-----
~> From: [email protected]
~> [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Tim May
~> Sent: Monday, November 02, 1998 1:05 PM
~> To: [email protected]
~> Subject: Sex, Terrorism and the NET
~>
~> I know there are some here who think Cypherpunks should
~> cooperate with law
~> enforcment and do "reach outs" to such folks...this was a theme at some
~> past CFP Conferences, for example.
~>
~> I think most cops will use anyone they can. Meanwhile, this is what
~> they're doing.
~>
~> Entrapment, infiltration, participation in chat rooms and news
~> groups, and
~> all the usual Red Squad stuff.
~>
~> --Tim

Good points.  How many of those who receive cpunx email are LEA?  10%?  15?
20?  Let's all sneak out and see how long they keep the lights off before
figuring out the party's empty!