Re: Holloween II: Microsoft Plugs Linux

If you liked Eric's halloween.html, you'll this one too -- chock full
of hilarious Microsoft misunderstandings about Linux.

  > http://www.opensource.org/halloween2.html is a more extensive...
  > internal analysis of Linux by Microsoft.

Naughty boy, Robert -- now you've made me get coffee all over my
keyboard:

  "The GCC and PERL language compilers are often provided for free
   with all versions of Linux...
   By the standards of the ... developer accustomed to VB [Visual
   Basic], these tools are incredibly primitive."

ROTFL!  This is obviously a hitherto unknown meaning for the word
"primitive".

OTOH, Vinod and Josh summarise things pretty well.
Well worth reading (but read halloween.html first).