Re: Response to Anonymous re: Zero-Knowledge Freedom

Anonymous,

[..]
: >FREEDOM servers in their home country (example: if terrible laws are
: >passed like in the Netherlands requiring logging and storage of all
: >packet info., etc.). In this manner, a local user in a restrictive

I'm not aware of any law that requires "logging and storage of all
packet info". (I presume you mean 'Wet Computercriminaliteit II' ?)

There is a part that makes ISP liable if they cannot point to a
'user' but the law explicitly states that you have to be in
the business of being an ISP, running a remailer is not my business,
it is a 'not for profit' hobby, so it will be fun to see how "they"
will 'manouvre' to bring that also under the law ...

Anyways could you please sent me the relevant parts of this law that
lead you think this way ?

bEST Regards,
--
Alex de Joode | International CryptoRunners | http://www.replay.com
         'A little paranoia can lengthen your life'