RE: NSA Threatens To "OUT" Republicans Over Hubbell Investigation

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Matthew James Gering wrote:
>Yes, I assumed as much. But it is electronic circuits that are EMP/nuclear
>hardened, not the "encryption technology." We have a populace that doesn't
>understand what cryptography is, such reckless statements don't help,
>especially putting nuclear and encryption in the same sentence.

But what a fab marketing campaign, the nuclear-hardened bozz-bangle
mind-fuzzer, for those people who don't understand. But it keeps them
listening, in addition to being extremely informative for them which do.

How'd'ya make a nuclear-hardened circuit, Tim?

Mark