Re: IP: Clinton Wants Loophole In U.S. Free Speech Closed

At 7:25 PM -0800 11/10/98, b!X wrote:
>Yeah yeah all very well and good parody except that the 2nd amendment
>contains the word "well-regulated" and the 1st doesn't.
>
>(And yes I know I'm asking for a shitstorm of trouble saying that on THIS
>list of all places).

No, you are welcome to _say_ damned near anything you want to say.

However, graduate from _saying_ things to grabbing our guns, that's when
you'll need killing.

--Tim May

Y2K: A good chance to reformat America's hard drive and empty the trash.