NotSoBlackNet: terrorist pays by money order

http://www.wired.com/news/news/politics/story/15812.html
Do Terrorists Troll the Net?
by Niall McKay

[...] "We fight for our independence," he said during one June
conversation. Harkat-ul-Ansar is on the State Department's list of the
30 most dangerous terrorist organizations in the world.

Establishing Ibrahim's true identity is difficult. The most compelling
evidence that he was acting on behalf of Harkat-ul-Ansar is a US$1,000
money order that he sent to Chameleon in an attempt to buy stolen military
software. [...]

Although he used several anonymous Hotmail accounts to send his
email, Ibrahim always accessed the Net from an Internet service
provider in New Delhi [...]

Savec0re said he also emailed the individual an encrypted file of
information from the Indian atomic research center, including diagrams
of reactors and trajectory calculations, and an analysis of five
Indian nuclear tests. "The next day I got a call from the so-called
FBI agent but he had an amazingly strong Pakistani accent," [...]