RE: manners

It is _rude_ to ask for stolen goods - particularly when implicating
everyone on this list as an accessory to intent to commit piracy - who does
not report this luser to the authorities in the - process.

It is also rude to send inappropriate posts to this mailing list. This is
the cypherpunks mailing list - Not an IRC or hotline channel. Warez requests
are wholly inappropriate for this list, please read the FAQ!

The suggestion to seek free alternatives is well grounded, although I'd add
that they would more appropriately be sent directly to the poster (with a
polite note referring him to the FAQ).

Regards,

Iain Collins, <[email protected]>