Re: manners and piracy

> how could someone giving you a "copy of statgraphics" not be
> considered priracy?  or were you looking for a donation.  if so, you
> should have been much more explicit about what you wanted.
>
> > Well anyway thank you for your reply.
> > What I'm trying to point out is this
> >   it is OK with me if you say "Take your piracy requests elsewhere"
> >   it is not OK with me if you say " ...fuck yourself"
>
> what we're trying to point out is this
>   it is not OK with us if you send warez requests to the list.

It is the duty of all to say "Hey! respect intellectual property!"
I too am against piracy, now I know that that software i.e statgraphics
is not a shareware.

Thank you.
Exactly my point
  it is OK if you say
    "it is not OK with us if you send warez requests to the list."
  it is not OK if you say ".... fuck yourself"