Re: SIGH... NOT!! THC tainted oranges

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:

> Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 10:19:32 -0600 (CST)
> From: "Igor Chudov @ home" <[email protected]>
> To: "Dr.G" <[email protected]>
> Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
>     [email protected]
> Subject: Re: SIGH... NOT!! THC tainted oranges
>
> Dr.G wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
> >
> > > Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:51:58 -0600 (CST)
> > > From: "Igor Chudov @ home" <[email protected]>
> > > To: Steve Schear <[email protected]>
> > > Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
> > > Subject: Re: SIGH... NOT!! THC tainted oranges
> > >
> > > I would certainly appreciate pot yeast.
> > >

> > I would certainly appreciate some pot.
>
> Well, I never smoked pot because I do not like the idea of smoking
> anything and inhaling all this tar, soot, etc.

That is true with a joint.  But a water pipe, like an aqua pipe,
removes 95% of all of that tar and other crap.  It is in the test results
envelope in every aqua pipe package.

That pipe is available in most cigar & pipe tobacco shops.

I saw my friends having
> real fun with pot and thought that pot bread or something like that
> would be great.
>
> Perhaps I sound very ignorant...

No, just somewhat uninformed, as most people are regarding cannabis.

You can vaporize pot and/or eat pot, for medicinal purposes.

-JG