Your Computer Makes Money While You Sleep

        "YOUR COMPUTER CAN MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP"
         Respected 10 Year Old Company Shows You How

I know that's an incredible statement, but bear with me while I
explain. Chances are you have already sifted through dozens of
"Get Rich Quick" schemes, chain letter offers, and LOTS of other
absurd scams that promise to make you rich overnight with no
investment and no work.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for all of that.
Some Internet marketers think nothing of cheapening an otherwise
promising medium, which has the effect of casting a shadow over
the credibility of the rest of us. Don't get me started.

Anyway, my offer isn't one of those. What I'm offering is a
straightforward computer-based service that you can run full-or
part-time like a regular business. This service runs auto-
matically while you sleep, vacation, or work a "regular" job.
It provides a valuable new service for businesses in your area.

I'm offering a high-tech, low-maintenance, work-from-anywhere
business that can bring in a nice comfortable additional income
for your family. I did it for eight years. Since I started
inviting others to join me, I've helped over 4000 do the same.

                        901-751-8800
                    http://www.alice.net

I invented it, and it's called a "Remote Backup Service." You
may have read about it in Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc, Home
Office Computing, HomePC, or any of dozens of city newspapers.
I've been written up many times in books, magazines, and news-
papers. I've even spawned a few competitors who's ads you may
have seen on the Internet, and especially on the Web. Don't be
fooled by them. Mine is the first, the one that kicked off the
industry - the REAL DEAL.

It works like this: At night, while you sleep and your clients'
businesses are closed, your computer accepts backup data sent
automatically by the clients' computers. You store this data
for your clients on your computer. Your clients pay you a
monthly service charge plus a per-minute charge for every
minute they are connected to your service and a fee per-
megabyte.

This business might not sound very exciting, but believe me,
it is growing VERY rapidly. It can generate a steadily
increasing, permanent source of reliable, recurring monthly
income for your family that will improve your standard of
living, and WON'T cost a fortune to start or run, ESPECIALLY
if you already have a computer and modem; and I assume you do,
since you received this EMail. It won't take up all your time
- in fact, the service almost runs itself.

I've packaged everything I know about Remote Backup Services -
years of experience, tips and techniques. I've interviewed many
Remote Backup Service providers around the world and included
their advice and methods. I've included advertising and
marketing materials that you can use in your own business,
reviews of pricing structures, and tutorials on technical
subjects.

                   Phone: 901-751-8800
                  http://www.alice.net

(No, you DON'T have to be a computer guru to run an RBS!) I've
included the amazing software I wrote especially to run an RBS,
RBackup. That's just a small sample of what's included in the
"RBS Business Kit."

The RBS Business Kit contains everything you need to start and
operate this revolutionary new work-from-anywhere business,
INCLUDING SOFTWARE, ongoing business and technical support,
and much more. You can start out small, with say, five clients
(average billing about $50 to $100 per month) and move up as
you grow.

Our RBS Business Kits contain everything you need to know to
get started.

* RBackup Remote Backup Software
* Complete Business Operation Manual
* Camera-ready ads and brochures
* Data Loss Risk Evaluation Form
* FREE National Client Referrals
* Marketing Manual
* Ad Kit (electronic version)
* Full-time consulting support
* Subscription to The EchoNet
* Subscription to The RBS News
* A dedicated team of RBS experts
* Presentation-On-A-Disk

How much can you make? Here are some figures: An average client
spends $50 to $100 a month for a Remote Backup Service. Twenty
average clients (a small number) bring in $1000 to $2000 a month.
Many RBS Providers have 60, 100, 300, and more clients. Some
have 600 and more.

                   Phone: 901-751-8800
                   http://www.alice.net

                What Current RBS Providers Say

"Your energy and drive are truly an inspiration to me and I'm
sure to others also. Thanks for sharing your creation with us
so we can all become successful... Keep up the good work!"
C.G., Palos Hills, Il

"I restored my first client today. His PC had crashed due to
a power spike. I reformatted his hard drive and restored his
data from my RBS system. He was up and running in two hours.
The guy was wrapped. Made me feel good too!" - T.V., New
Zealand

"Very few software providers freely disseminate information
regarding future inclusions and upgrades like you do. Even
fewer accept much input regarding potential changes and up-
grades. you listen!" M.K., Tampa, Fl

"I'll be able to quit a 17-year job at the Post Office!
Thanks, Rob!" - R.W., Detroit, Mi.

                             ***

The Dallas Morning News - Aug, 1994 - "This home business
idea is new.. it can be a profitable income producer. Since
it's 'remote,' it doesn't matter where you do it."

                             ***

                    Phone: 901-751-8800
                    http://www.alice.net

The RBS BizKit comes with a 3 month subscription to our
Member's Area, and a subscription to "The RBS Dispatch,"
the monthly Electronic newsletter of the Remote Backup
Service industry.

Best of all, you'll have direct contact with your fellow
RBS Providers worldwide through our extensive internet-
linked EchoNet. Ask questions 24 hours a day. Join in
on-line conferences. Get answers on weekends and holidays.
Bounce new ideas around. Learn from the old timers. Exchange
software, brochures, and other RBS marketing material.
It's GREAT!

You have taken the first step by being kind enough to read
this too-long note. If you are ready to begin your own Remote
Backup Service, place your order now by calling 901-751-8800.
Phones are answered from 9:00AM to 5:00PM Central Time Monday
through Friday. You can also check out our 1800 page interactive
web site at http://www.alice.net

My staff and I are committed to making YOU successful in our
industry. We KNOW how to do it, because we've done it ourselves.
Many of our RBS Providers have 50, 60, 100, 200 and 300 clients
after only a few months in business. You can, too. Let us show
YOU how to make YOUR computer earn money while YOU sleep!

Call us now - 901-751-8800
http://www.alice.net