*QX-Tools. What Are you waiting for? 6 Stars?

Extensis QX-Tools 4.0 Takes the Prize-again, and again, and again.
http://www.extensis.com/qxtools

* 5 STARS! -Publish Magazine, December 1998
* 5 STARS! -Computer Arts UK, November 1998
* 4 1/2 MICE! -MacWorld, December 1998
* 4 MICE! -MacUser UK, October 1998
* 4 DIAMONDS!-Emediaweekly, September 1998

We have received such enthusiasm from customers and reviewers, alike-we
just had to share!  At Extensis, we never get tired of having multiple
wingdings attached to our reviews, and the quotes are even better! Judge
for yourself.

"QX-Tools 4.0 belongs among your most valuable XTensions.
QX-VectorEdit's ability to import PostScript and PDF alone is worth the
price." - Publish, 12/98

"Some inventions are so obvious, you wonder why no one thought of them
before-enter Extensis QX-Tools 4.0. QX-Tools is an excellent collection
of XTensions and it's a good value too-even if you only use half of
them"-Computer Arts, 11/98

"QX-Tools 4.0 enables designers to transcend XPress' limitations and
work more efficiently and intuitively."-eMediaweekly, 9/98

So, what are YOU waiting for?  Six Stars?  Check out Extensis QX-Tools,
and get the Quark you REALLY want!

To download a demo, get information, or to buy on-line, visit
http://www.extensis.com/qxtools
Or call Extensis at 1(800) 796-9798 or (503) 274-2020.

Extensis QX-Tools is fully compatible with QuarkXPress 4.0.3 or later,
and is available for both Mac and Windows.

PS. We have made every effort to ensure this message is being sent only
to people who have expressed interest in Extensis products.  If we have
sent this to you in error, please accept our apologies and reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line for automatic exclusion from future
communications.  If you know someone who would like to be on our mailing
list have them send an email to [email protected] with "ADD" in the subject line and
their email address in the body.

P.P.S. This message is intended for North American customers.  If you
are located outside of North America and have received this message,
please visit  http://www.extensis.com/wheretobuy/ to find the nearest
local distributor in your country.