Re: Mixmaster client 4 the Mac OS?

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:08:01 -0800
To: Robert Hettinga <[email protected]>, [email protected]
From: Lance Cottrell <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Mixmaster client 4 the Mac OS?
Sender: <[email protected]>

Several people have offered, but none have produced a fully functional version.

	-Lance

At 8:53 PM -0500 12/3/98, Robert Hettinga wrote:
>--- begin forwarded text
>

>Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 01:42:19 +0100
>From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
>Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
>	It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
>	Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
>	remailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
>Subject: Mixmaster client 4 the Mac OS?
>To: [email protected]
>Sender: [email protected]
>
>I heard sometime last summer that the mixmaster client was being ported to
>the Mac. Does anyone know the status of this project?
>
>--- end forwarded text
>

>-----------------
>Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: [email protected]>
>Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
>44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
>"... however it may deserve respect for its usefulness and antiquity,
>[predicting the end of the world] has not been found agreeable to
>experience." -- Edward Gibbon, 'Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire'

Lance Cottrell   [email protected]
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
http://www.infonex.com/~loki/

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche

--- end forwarded text