Re: y2k/gary north delusions (fwd)

Forwarded message:

> Subject: Re: y2k/gary north delusions
> Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:40:59 -0600 (CST)
> From: [email protected] (Igor Chudov @ home)

> Well... The answer is that there is much less washing needed for
> survival than it is needed for day to day civilized American life.

True, you don't have to water your grass and wash your car.

> For instance, I change my shirts every day. If shit hits the fan,
> you can wear a shirt for two weeks. Similar story is with other
> clothes.

You won't do that sort of stuff for long. A couple of months at best before
you get skin infections and then it's down-hill from there.

It's pretty much a bogus point though since none of the systems like power,
water, and sewer won't be down more than a week at most.

             Technology cannot make us other than what we are.

                                           James P. Hogan

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [email protected]