>From UK Crypto:

From: "Caspar Bowden" <[email protected]>
To: "Ukcrypto (E-mail)" <[email protected]>
Subject: More from Wassenaar Secretariat
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:19:09 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Wassenaar Secretariat [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 1998 16:54
To: Caspar Bowden
Subject: Re: Attn: Dirk Weicke

Mr. Weicke is still away, however, I can assure you that the Secretariat has
been recently authorized by all member states to publish the new Lists on
the web site.  This will be done as soon as possible.  Please be patient, we
are a very small Secretariat.

Glenn Sibbitt
Special Advisor
WA Secretariat