No Subject

I think setting up mirror sites of crypto archives
across the world is a great idea.  However, I also
think we need to focus on getting more and more
people to use crypto.  I would guess that the vast
majority of computer users worldwide see no use
for encryption in their day-to-day lives -- and
even those that do don't also use it.

If everybody in the world is using encryption, it
is going to be extremely difficult for "democratic"
governments to tell them they can't use it any more.

Unfortunately, it's easy for governments to blame
crypto for terrorism and a host of other crimes,
simply because the average citizen doesn't understand
the concept of an "electronic envelope".