Bruce Taylor ed -Reply

--- begin forwarded text

Date:         Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:44:05 -0500
Sender: Law & Policy of Computer Communications
              <[email protected]>
From: Dan L Burk <[email protected]>
Subject:      Bruce Taylor ed -Reply
To: [email protected]

>>> Filtering Facts <[email protected]> 12/10/98 07:58pm >>>

>How is it that you guys all missed the ed. by Bruce Taylor in USA Today
>last week?  Especially since it contained a plug for me. ;->

Sorry, I probably filtered it out.  I've had "Bruce Taylor" in my mental
bozofilter ever since he used to work for Charles Keating.  The only thing
that's changed since then is that (so far as I know) Bruce no longer
relies on pilfered S&L funds for his crusades.

Now how's that for a filtering fact?

Dan L. Burk
Seton Hall University
[email protected]

--- end forwarded text

Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: [email protected]>
Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA