Re: The grandest jury nullification? - Irrelevant

>Has it occurred to anyone that if Congress really does end up voting for a
>censure instead of a full impeachment we will have the largest jury
>nullification in history, if it's based upon the consensus of the people per
>the various samples.

Has it occured to anyone that if Congress votes for censure, we will have
the fastest rulling by the Supreme Court that censure is unconstitutional
in the history of the U.S.?

Ian

Welcome to 1984
as with all goverment projects, its a bit late
and slightly overbudget
	-Ian Briggs.