Steganography ?

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Mixmaster wrote:

> There used to be a web site called "Throwing Sand into the All-Seeing Eye"
> which listed a long list of possible NSA-snooper keywords, such as military
> classifications and code words that could be sent for fun across the
> Internet for sole purpose of being flagged by the NSA.

I imagine they(tm) would have countermeasures for this kind of thing,
given that once they catch a keyword, they know it's source, and have some
idea of the kinds of patterns which are likely to be real communications.

The Web site probably went straight into a junk filter, which would make
it an ideal place to post your secrets from then on :-)

- James.