Visibility Report

Your report was prepared using the search engines listed below.
The term used for each search is listed at the beginning of the
report block for that term.  The #'s beside each search engine
represent the position in which that engine reported your web site.
Your web site's URL:  (http://www.jungle.com/michael/culture/books/bookshelf.html)
This report was generated on 12/16/1998.

Search Terms: Propaganda and Political Art New Jersey
-----------------------------------
  9 -- Yahoo!
  0 -- Excite
  0 -- AOL NetFind
  0 -- Lycos
  0 -- InfoSeek
  0 -- Northern Light
  0 -- Planet Search
  0 -- AltaVista
  0 -- Netscape NetFind
  0 -- Web Crawler

This report only reports positioning within about the top 30
listings.  A listing further down is not of much use as most users
will only view results from the top 10 to 20 positions.  Remember
that you can always request another report, for any web site, for
any search term, from our site, and it's always free.
A complete expliation of this report is available at:
http://www.top-10.com, and click on the "resources" link.
Thanks for using our report.  It is available to you at any time
for no charge.
			TOP 10 PROMOTIONS
		      http://www.top-10.com
               "WE'LL GET YOUR BUSINESS TO THE TOP"
             252-537-9222 (phone) -- 252-537-3125 (fax)