Re: Comrade Klinton at it again

Somebody said:
> As I recall, the name "Desert Fox" was a nickname held by a Nazi general.
> Fitting, that.

Fitting?  I find the occasional anti-American hyperbole around here
rather depressing.  I'm reminded of 30-year-old engineers talking
about the depression of the 80's!  If you don't see the difference
between the US and Nazi Germany, you need to do a lot more reading.
While the anti-privacy activities of the administration and law
enforcement are threatening and need to be resisted, they are by no
means on a par with the excesses of the Nazi leadership.

In any case, Gen. Erwin Rommel (the Desert Fox) was never a Nazi.

--
	Jim Gillogly
	Trewesday, 28 Foreyule S.R. 1998, 02:48