Re: McAfee PGP 6.0.2

When freedom is outlawed.......Only outlaws will be free!

If cryptography is outlawed, pomz pvumbxt xjmm ibwf dszquphsbqiz.

Fun! Fast! Revealing! Try "The World's Smallest Political Quiz" at:
   http://www.self-gov.org/quiz.html

IS AIDS A GOVERNMENT/DRUG COMPANY HOAX?
   http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/index.htm

When you blame others, you give up your power to change.
Dr. Robert Anthony

Libertarian Party of Hillsborough County, FL
   http://home.tampabay.rr.com/lphc

When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is not far
away. It is time to go elsewhere. The best thing about space travel is that
it made it possible to go elsewhere.

Lazarus Long