No Subject

sounds to me like they want to create chaos where none exists or is likely to
exist!

"Defence officials called for "aggressive and preventive actions" now to
reduce the Year 2000 risk to a more manageable level.  The military will have
about 32,000 of its personnel dedicated to Operation Abacus, with thousands
more available if needed."

  darkstarr

  [email protected] wrote:
  > LOCAL

  >  Saturday 12 December 1998

  > 'Martial law' rushed for Y2K chaos Report warns government to be ready to

  > invoke federal Emergencies Act

  >  By David Pugliese           The Ottawa Citizen

  <snipped>