Amazing New Virus from NAI!!!

Network Associates has just announced an NT virus which spreads over
LAN/WANs.

Fortunately, there is a solution.  To speak to an NAI customer service
representative, please call 800 338-8754.

* Written in "C", an initial estimates is that it took NAI programmers 200
or more man-hours to write.

Fortunately, there is a solution.  To speak to an NAI customer service
representative, please call 800 338-8754.

Remember, there's a FREE Solution for Licensed NAI Corporate Customers

Or If you are not a Licensed NAI Customer, just click to purchase the
necessary anti-virus products online on our handy webpage.

      http://www.nai.com/antivirus/remote_explorer.asp

Network Associates:  The company you can trust, because we bought out
Phil Zimmermann!

Copyright (C) 1998 by Your Friends at Network Associates