[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: I want to spam the Jury Duty information
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: I want to spam the Jury Duty information
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 20:51:35 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- References: <[email protected]>
- Sender: [email protected]
>> I think about ... and spam the internet...
>> Anyone thinks that it is a good idea?
> No, it's a bad idea. The ends do not justify the means.
Worse, the *only* end you'll achieve is to piss off nearly everyone
who *might* have been interested in what you had to say (and getting
your name added to the Black Hole database and tens of thousands of
individual kill files).
Get real -- is there *anyone* on the net who treats unsolicited email
as anything other than unadulterated dreck?