Announcing our Store Wide Sale!

Dear Cypher,

Happy Holidays!

We're excited to announce our most spectacular sale of
the year.  It's a store wide sale and that means you'll
save on absolutely EVERYTHING in our store!  Come choose
from over 300,000 CDs and music merchandise, but hurry!
This fantastic sale ends on January 8, 1998 at 5:00 PM EST.
http://p0.com/r.d?wg9yny1Tk=musicblvd/cgi-bin/tw/5226_0_main.txt

Want to get your favorite music at your fingertips...
24 hours a day?  Then sign up for My Music Boulevard,
click here, http://my.musicblvd.com/?m=2647&u=487322

It's a customized online service where Music Boulevard
brings you your very own personalized home page, hot New
Releases (before they're available in stores), Artist
Spotlights, Breaking News, Gossip and Special
Promotions...

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Chris Hoerenz
Store Manager
www.musicblvd.com

POST-->
P.S.  If, for any reason, you'd prefer not to receive
future updates or announcements from Music Boulevard,
you may reply to this email and type "unsubscribe" as
the subject line of your reply.