Re: Re: What happened to algebra.com's DNS?

Hi Igor,

> Yes it is. The god damn assholes at Galstar keep messing it up.

Ah. If there's anything we can do in the interim let us know.

If it helps I noticed the bounces around 02:00 to 03:00 this AM.

You may be the CDR's own personal Y2K glitch...;)

Happy New Years!

            The future is downloading. Can you hear the impact?

                                        O[rphan] D[rift>]
                                        Cyber Positive

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [email protected]